Thursday, June 19, 2008

Vacation Pics! Part II

Our beautiful Inu in heaven with the big back yard to use ALL WEEK LONG....

April after being groomed....



GiGi After her grooming...




At Westmorland Berry Farm...these guys are always hungry!










Grandma and Grandpa's front porch...their flowers are always in bloom.





Out fishing in the boat....fun even if they didn't catch anything.











Alex's pic of "our" bedroom...






Grandma and Grandpa's glorious sitting room by the water...





Grandma's amazing paintings!











4 comments:

dive said...

What a wonderful vacation, Katherine!

The "Water Plants" photo from the previous post is just brilliant! The expressions left me helpless with giggles.

Katherine said...

LOL! Yeah, they come up with some originals. The water was nice and warm --which is good because I've gotten wimpier in my old age. I used to be able to jump into Northern beach water in the early spring. Yikes!

Kate said...

This makes me want to go home and visit my parents.

Katherine said...

Doesn't it? My Mom is coming in August. I'm so happy!